10,000 employees in 18 countries
Success through people – Working at Mayr-Melnhof means a future-oriented employment in a sustainable international company with strong results.
Our employees contribute with their expertise to this success every day.
Your dedication and commitment are equally important to us.
Mayr-Melnhof offers a "talent-aware", manifold labor environment with extensive possibilities for development.
MM as employer:
- work with the market leader for packaging and cartonboard
- international work environment
- flat organizational structures
- long-term cooperation pursued
- sustainability and
- MM-Academy for training and management courses
Working at MM:
- clear orientation to performance
- extensive and diverse development opportunities
- appreciative working environment
- high degree of responsibility
- entrepreneurial spirit in all areas
- passion for the job
- language skills and
- mobility importance
Personnel development programs:
- Young Professionals (YP): special promotive program for our apprentices above the profound apprenticeship
- YP++: the development program for emerging professionals
- Ranger: MM High Potential program for our future top employees
- Explorer: development and career in sales, finance and IT
- Methuselah: valuable transfer of extensive expert knowledge by our most experienced MM-generation
Working with MM values